Master in eTourism and Revenue Management
Master in eTourism and Revenue Management. Tourism moves the economy worldwide, being one of the most important industries that creates employment all over the globe. This is the reason why we believe it is crucial to mantain a high quality level in this industry with qualified professionals.
The Master in eTourism and Revenue Management provides a deep knoweledge in digital tools and social networks, that allows the students to understand all the possibilities that they have nowadays when working on Marketing and Sales activities. Also, INSA provides all the keys to succeed with Revenue: optimization, KPI's, etc.
- Renovating the Tradictional Marketing's Tourism
- Digital strategies for Brands
- Digital captures and segmentation strategies
- The importance of communication plans
- Digital website
- Digital tools and social media strategies
- Digital Marketing strategies to retain and achieve costummers
- Website analytics: how to mesure and quantify e-tourism data
- Income Management
- Optimization Policies rate
- Control, availability and overbooking rate
- Team Management
- Technological issues
- Time Management
- Analysis and implementation of strategies
- Final Project
- Undergraduate in Tourism.
- Tourism Industry Porfessionals with the need of improving and the desire to expand their career.
- Touristic Enterprises that are looking for expert professionals.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
- Give a deep understanding of all digital tools and social media strategies.
- Once you finish this course you will know how to implement all Marketing areas in the digital environment.
- All the knoweledge related to Income Management's theory and methodology.
- Teach professionals with the aim of making an impact in Tourism's Industry.