With the Data Science bootcamp you will learn programming, data analysis, machine learning and NLP from 0 to 100.
This course is for women who want to have a greater impact on the career they wish to undertake. They will provide you with the basic skills you need to master in order to work as a data scientist and AI project. And you will put these concepts into practice by conducting an analysis that is 100% driven by your own interest. With this, we allow you to build a portfolio that best matches your ambitions & needs.
This course trains you to apply in any of the following job titles:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Artificial Intelligence Analyst
Remote. 2 weeks part-time.
We want you all to be on the same page from the first day of the program. To do this, we will give you a dataset to work on during these weeks from which you will learn the basics of Python applied to your first Data Analytics project.
On Campus. 10 weeks full-time.
- Week 1 – Programming with Python + Understanding the data science process. What, why, and how. Use cases, tools, motivation and data analysis.
- Weeks 2 – Understanding Machine Learning: Regression Algorithms. What, why, and how. Machine Learning Principles Part 1.
- Week 3 – Understanding Machine Learning: Classification Algorithms. What, why, and how. Machine Learning Principles Part 2.
- Week 4 – Unsupervised Machine Learning. What, why, and how. Machine Learning Principles Part 3.
- Week 5 – NLP & Sentiment Analysis: Dealing with real data and its particularities. What, why, and how. Build your dataset from scrapping Tweets.
- Weeks 6 – Define your Final Project. Create your own AI project from scratch under the guidance of the mentor and our community of Inspiring Women.
- Weeks 7 & 10 – Full immersion in developing your AI project. Use the knowledge you gained to complete your project. You will be working under the guidance of the mentor and our community of Inspiring Women.
- Week 11 – Demo Day. Career Assessment. Hiring Day. Wrap-up your analysis and work to deliver a professional presentation.