The class is structured around projects where the students will apply all knowledge acquired throughout the classes. There would be a balance of theory and hands-on work during the classes, with more emphasis on the explanation of tools and methodologies in the earlier classes, and more practice with personalized feedback towards the end. Expect homework for every lesson, within reason. Remember that the more you put into it, the more you'll take away from this class.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
Tipo de evaluación
There's a weekly presentation of your projects, you will also need to present your projects to your mentors and on you're final day to recruiters and members of the allWomen community.
Summer edition July 8th to August 2nd. Monday to Friday, 15h to 18h.
Sept. 30th to Dec. 5th. Monday and Wednesday 18h to 21h.
60h lective hours + 60h and project work
10 mentorship hours
Lugar donde se imparte el curso
Avenida Frances Cambó, 17, 08003 Barcelona
- Understand the creative process mindset and possibilities.
- Design a strategy for user research and usability testing.
- Create basic artifacts for the information architecture of a digital product.
- Learn the principles of interaction design.
- Get familiar with design and prototyping tools.
Certified by allWomen and its hiring partners.
User designer, user researcher , product designer , UX strategist.. Be ready to master the skills of one of the most demanded jobs in technology.
- Early rates and upfront payment advantages available.
- allWomen is certified by Fundae (Formacion Tripartita) so companies who invest in their team upskiling can benefit from its economical discounts.
Ventajas del curso
They are strongly committed to bring female talent to the tech industry ready to bring positive impact on the field. Parallel to the technology content of our bootcamps, they are dedicated to develop female leaders, giving emphasis for developing interpersonal skills like teamwork, leadership and project management throughout the programs. This all happens with a hands-on approach, on a women & women-identified-only environment. They have created a safe space where to be the majority for once, be able to relate with each other, having other women as role models.