Información del curso
The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. GBS has established a trading partner in London, the London Academy of Trading, to offer short term trading sessions during the final 6 month Thesis period, increasing job opportunities afterwards.
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
The master's program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks:
- Regulation and Compliance
- Financing Startups
- Market Finance/Wealth Management
- Risk Management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
Master of Science in Finance with a Major in International Finance
Application Fee: Barcelona, Madrid and Geneva 150 euros (Non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: Barcelona and Madrid 1,900 euros - Geneva CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities) Tuition per semester: Barcelona and Madrid 7,460 euros - Geneva CHF 10,650 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Ventajas del curso
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses. - Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations.
MSCF International Finance
Geneva Business School
Campus y sedes: Geneva Business School
Geneva Business School, campus Barcelona
Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, 617 ppl 08007 Barcelona
Geneva Business School, campus Madrid
Calle Duque de Liria, 6 28015 Madrid
Cursos más populares
Solicita información gratuitaX
Enviando este formulario aceptas recibir información periódica de Educaweb y del centro relacionada con estos cursos