The International MBA is a new, unique, and internationally recognised IMBA crafted by ESIC Business and Marketing School (ESIC), Shanghai International Studies University (SISU) and HEC Montréal. The programme is designed to enhance your management and leadership skills while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalised environment.
- Economic models and systems
- Financial Analysis and Stakeholder Value
- Organisational culture and models
- Marketing by ESIC
- Digital business
- Operations and project management
- International business management
- World Market Workshops
- Market Research
- Midterm Capstone Challenge
Idiomas en los que se imparte
- Understand and demonstrate relevant knowledge of concepts about organizational functions in which students operate in an uncertain and changing business environment, including managing risk.
- Identify, integrate and assess emerging challenges of the economic and social environments due to increasing uncertainty context and changing global trends, and digitalization of the markets worldwide.
- Define and frame purpose for business activities making critical decisions in sustainability and ethical values and environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles as major global trends that shape the business
- Enhance personal skills for future job requirements based on critical thinking and top communication competences for diverse and digitalized management context.
Globally-focused professionals to acquire the insight, expertise, networks, and mindset to become successful executives and managers in tomorrow's business environment. This International MBA is for people looking for a truly international environment.
Sí, me interesa
conocer todos los detalles, precios, becas, fechas y plazas disponibles
También te recomendamos estos cursosComparar estos cursos
RecomendadoMBA con Especialización en Digital Project Management
IEBS Digital School
RecomendadoPrograma Básico en Gestión Empresarial y Merchandising
RecomendadoMáster en Dirección y Administración de Empresas (MBA)
IMF Smart Education