Información del curso
Communication and public relations professionals are vital to both organizations and society as a whole. Consumers are no longer passive audiences, but active participants. This program prepares students to drive companies forward by tapping into new digital techniques that others are slow to adopt.
EU Business School's Bachelor of Digital Communication program prepares students for a full range of functions across industries within the business arena. Students will gain an understanding of current business trends and challenges, preparing them for a successful career in the ever-changing business world.
The Bachelor of Arts in Digital Communication is a seven-semester, three-year program with the structure indicated below. Students who have completed this program have the option to take an additional eighth semester and earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS).
The first-year core courses provide students with a solid base in all fundamental business areas. Specialization subjects are incorporated into the curriculum in the second and third years. In the third year, students will also focus on business management modules covering key managerial concepts, theories and essential tools.
- Managing People & Organizations
- Marketing & UX
- Impactful Communication
- Finance & Accounting
- Innovative Technology in Business
- Applied Data Analytics
- Economics & Enterprise
- Responsible Management
- Digital Branding, Advertising & Media Channels
- Creativity & Design Thinking
- Logistics & Operations
- Digital Business
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Entrepreneurship & Business Development
- Innovations in Digital Communication
- Interpersonal Communication in Global Contexts
- Strategies in A Disruptive World
- Marketing in Action
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Public Engagement and Communication
- Communicating Value with Branding
- Targeted Digital Media Campaigns
- Creative Business Cases
- Transformational Change Management
- Innovation in Business
- Digital Graphic Design & Management
- Content Creation in the Digital Era
- Ethics & Legislation for Digital Communication
- Global Business & strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Across Cultures
- Developing Leadership & Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- International Entrepreneurship
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student's qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
Through this program, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the field of public relations and be able to devise basic communications strategies.
- Establish an interdisciplinary knowledge of public relations, advertising, marketing, communications, research, negotiation and management.
- Show in-depth knowledge of the major theories of communications and their applicability.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written skills.