Paraninfo has a lot of teachers to the Spanish Language. The students can choose their level and hours.
Study in a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre.
Paraninfo Academy is a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre, which is the public institution created in Spain in 1991 for the promotion and teaching of the Spanish language as well as the spreading of Spanish culture. The accreditation is a quality guarantee which means that the controls established by the institute have been met.
The network of the Cervantes Institute Associated Centres consists of centres whose quality have been expressly recognized by the Cervantes Institute. The entities that form part of this network are called "Cervantes Institute Accredited Centres". Only these centres can use the official logo.
The network of accredited centres have been created to contribute to the promotion of the teaching of Spanish guaranteeing efficiency and quality. To be incorporated into this network firstly requires a determined teaching quality level.
To achieve official accreditation from the Cervantes Institute, Paraninfo offers the following required services:
- The necessary and adequate resources to present Spanish courses.
- Qualified and trained teaching staff.
- A teaching plan that guarantees adequate progress by the student.
- Not exceeding a maximum number of students per class.
- Advice and preparation for those wishing to take the official DELE exams (Spanish Diploma as a foreign language).
- Truthful advertising as far as what is offered.
- Clearly detailed course prices and complimentary services.
- Attending to complaints.
The Cervantes Institute does periodical inspections to determine whether a school meets the conditions required to maintain or renew its accreditation. Paraninfo was founded in 1973 and for many years our Spanish school has kept its Cervantes Institute accreditation.
Without a doubt, our accumulated experience and accreditation has formed an important part of our ability to offer quality teaching.