Idiomas en los que se imparte
Intakes: February and September
Lugar donde se imparte el curso
Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid and Online Campus.
Madrid Master Programs only available from September 2019 intake.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
Master of Business Administration with a Major in International
Application Fee: Barcelona, Madrid and Geneva 150 euros (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: Barcelona and Madrid 1,900 euros - Geneva CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: Barcelona and Madrid 7,460 euros - Geneva CHF 10,650 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Ventajas del curso
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid* campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations