Marketing Management for a Digital World.
EADA's Master in Marketing is designed to give you the key skills and knowledge to boost your international career in Marketing management at a time when digital technology is driving continuous change in the profession.
The Master in Marketing is built around 5 pillars that immerse you in the modern practice of Marketing Management.
- Business Growth. Gain a solid base for understanding the role of Marketing in developing any business – so you will be adding tangible value from day one of your next job.
- Marketing Strategy for a Digital World. Marketing is faster, more experimental, more technical and more responsive than ever - get at the heart of how to design marketing strategies that drive growth, now and in the future.
- Marketing Practice in a Connected World. Learn the Marketing tools for your immediate career goals – you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice of areas such as Brand Management, Analytics & Insight-Driven Marketing, Multichannel Communication & Sales.
- Leadership programme. Bring out the leader in you and learn how to get the most from yourself and from others in the exclusive personal development programme at EADA's Residential Training Campus.
- Going Beyond. Make the most of your EADA experience and complete your profile by joining optional extracurricular activities which will broaden your experience and opportunities: Coding Academy (Le Wagon), Entrepreneurship and Consulting Clubs.
The Master in Marketing (60 ECTS) has been designed on the basis of research with Chief Marketing Officers, Head Recruiters and alumni of previous editions of the programme. This ensures that you will quickly be able to apply your new skills in the workplace after graduation.
The Master in Marketing is structured in content areas that are designed to achieve specific learning results. Core marketing disciplines and leadership skills are reinforced with specific skills for improving your performance in the main areas of marketing.
- Pre-course: Financial, Statistics, and Careers
- Case Study Methodology
Leadership development programme
- Global Compass: Geoeconomics & Geopolitics
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Digital Business & Business Model
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- International Week: Sustainability
Personal Development Programme at the Residential Training Campus (4 modules):
Marketing strategy for a digital world
- Leading Oneself
- Leading in Teams
- Leading across the Organization
- Leading Oneself in Society
- Personal Branding & Skills to Succeed
Marketing practice in a connected world
- Strategic Marketing- Creating Value
- Market Research & Testing
- Customer Behaviour & Customer Journeys
- Brand Management & Communication Strategy
- Channel Strategy
Edge Track Specialisations
- Metrics, Marketing Analytics & Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- FMCG Sales & Trade Marketing
- Practitioner Workshops:
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing
- Data Visualization & Data Storytelling with Tableau
- Content Marketing & SEO
Edge Track 1: Data & Insight-Driven Marketing
- Finding & Using Insights from Data
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Building Predictive Models & Machine Learning
Edge Track 2: Multichannel & Omnichannel Marketing
- Content Marketing for B2B: Generating Leads & Converting Sales
- Brand Building in the Digital Age: Personalization at Scale
- Cases in Multichannel & Omnichannel Marketing
- International Marketing Business Trip
- Microsoft Excel Skills for Analysis & Decisions (elective)
- Prototyping, Web & App Development (optional)
- Exchange programme- One-term exchange with + 30 partner schools around the world. Double degree option from: Aston Business School (U.K.), EDHEC (France), EBS (Germany) and HHL (Germany).
Company visits, conferences & alumni presentations / International Trip / International Week / Negotiation Week / Final Project.
Final Project: develop a marketing plan with real impact
The final project allows participants to apply the knowledge gained during the programme to real-life management problems and solutions by developing their own marketing plan. Students learn how to evaluate the profitability, control and set up the marketing plan and meet regularly with tutors for advice and guidance.