The Master in Management is targeted towards students from diverse backgrounds, both cultural and academic, wishing to gain a general management education with the additional benefit of strategic specialisations during the final third of the programme. The specialisations focus on three main areas: consultancy, global innovation, and entrepreneurship.
The International Master in Management programme attracts high potential participants who aspire to a global business career. In addition to the core management competencies, participants develop personal and professional skills in the areas of communication, negotiation, teamwork and leadership.
The core subjects are delivered at our main campus in the centre of Barcelona, while the professional development programme is undertaken over several modules at our residential training centre. Throughout the Master in Management, participants are exposed to real-life case studies facilitated by a combination of academics and practitioners.
- Finance & Accounting
- Global Compass: Geoeconomics & Geopolitics
- Strategic Management
Strategic specialisations *
- Financial Decision Making
- International Business Strategy
- International Project Management
- Marketing: Creating Value
- Marketing: Delivering Value
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Organisational Behaviour & HR Management
- Advanced Analytics & Big Data
- Company Valuation & M&A
- Project & Process Management
- Preparing for Your Role as a Consultant
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Analytics & Big Data
- Coding, modelling & API
- Machine Learning & AI
- Digital Transformation & Implementation
- Breakthrough Innovation & Exponential Organisations
- The Flow of Positive Impact Innovation
- Customer Discovery & Business Model Generation
- Starting & Transforming Your Own Business
* Courses in each specialisation change annually
Leadership development programme
- Leading Oneself
- Leading in Teams
- Leading across the Organization
- Leading Oneself in Society
- Online pre-course: financial statements, statistics & economics
- Corporate Innovation Bootcamp
- International Business Trip
- Sustainable Week
- Company visits, presentations & conferences
- Practical Final Project
- Exchange & Double Degree (optional)
The strategic specialisations offered in the third trimester provide an opportunity to explore where your passion lies and help you jump start your career. You choose the specialisation best aligned with your professional objectives, increasing your employability while demonstrating a clear added value to the company.
Your final project
- Management consulting: Focus on analysis and the effective execution of solutions within a team.
- Tech management: Gain insights into innovative corporate strategies in cutting-edge tech companies.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation: Learn how to start your own business, contribute to a startup or manage a family business
Put that new knowledge and skills to work.
The final project ensures that you hit the ground running after graduation – you gain the confidence, time management skills and strategic vision that make you a valuable asset to any company. You choose the format that best fits your professional goals.
Competencias para las que te prepara el curso
The Master in Management positions you to reimagine and pursue your highest aspirations – both personal and professional.