What makes us different?
1. The experience and career
It has been more than 40 years since Pharmaceutical Studies were introduced at CEU UCH. We have spent several decades training committed professionals in the field of pharmacy.
2. The position of care
Training which is specially orientated towards care management at all levels (pharmacy office, hospitals, etc.). This characteristic which differentiates us is based on two factors:
- The curriculum, developed with a noticeable orientation towards the patient in its structure and in subject development.
- And the Pharmaceutical Practice Classroom, a pioneering space in Spain that simulates a pharmacy and where students interact with real patients and acquire skills in medication management. And all this from the first year.
3. A training bonus connected with employability
We offer you the possibility of taking the CEU UCH Degree in Pharmacy Management and Pharmaceutical Marketing in parallel to your degree for free, which complements your training in one of the main areas of employability. You will thus increase your skills in strategic or financial management, stock management or in marketing planning tools, applied in a pharmacy environment.
4. A double degree, which is also connected with employability
In the last two years of Pharmacy you can add another compatible degree to greatly expand your training and your options for the future:
- Degree in Optics and Optometry
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
Competencias para las que te prepara el curso
Develop communication and information skills, spoken as well as written, in order to treat patients and those who visit your place of work. Promote skills needed in the work place when collaborating with other health professionals.
Recognise your own limits and the need to maintain and renew your professional skills, with a particular emphasis on studying new knowledge based on scientific evidence independently.