Información del curso
The Bachelor of Finance (BF) with a Major in International Finance is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics. You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and gain detailed knowledge of issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor's, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation Subjects can be found below:
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments – Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments – Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools
Students, interested to join GBS bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Idiomas en los que se imparte
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
Bachelor of Finance with a Major in International Finance
Corporate Accountant Stock Broker Securities Trader Banker Insurance Agent Loan Officer Real Estate Officer Financial Analyst Financial Advisor
Application Fee: Barcelona, Madrid and Geneva 150 euros (Non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: Barcelona and Madrid 1,900 euros - Geneva CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities) Tuition per semester: Barcelona and Madrid 5,730 euros - Geneva CHF 12,450(Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Ventajas del curso
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Barcelona and Madrid campuses. Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Rellena este formulario para más información
BF International Finance
Geneva Business School
Campus y sedes: Geneva Business School
Geneva Business School, campus Barcelona
Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, 617 ppl 08007 Barcelona
Geneva Business School, campus Madrid
Calle Duque de Liria, 6 28015 Madrid
Cursos más populares
Solicita información gratuitaX
Enviando este formulario aceptas recibir información periódica de Educaweb y del centro relacionada con estos cursos