Postgraduate Degree in Marriage and Family Education
- 15 créditos
The aim of the Postgraduate Degree in Marriage and Family Education is to provide a solid anthropological foundation, based on which students will acquire the tools required to understand human dignity, marriage and the family.
The Postgraduate is a flexible online programme that will give you the tools you require to understand human dignity, marriage and the family.
The Postgraduate will teach you how to analyse the family as a source of education and personal growth.
The Postgraduate will teach you to develop virtue within the family.
Through this course, the Institute for Advanced Family Studies (IESF) offers a comprehensive study of family life, via a methodology which is suitable for parents and for professionals who work in the area of education or family enrichment.
Unit 1. Philosophical Anthropology
- Who Are We? The Person
- How Are We? The Structure of the Person (I)
- How Are We? The Structure of the Person (II)
- How Are We? Fields of Human Action
- How Are We? We are Relational Beings
- What Are We for? The Meaning of Human Existence
- The Anthropological Basis of Marriage
- The Person as a Sexuate Being
- The Characteristics of Marital Love
- Matrimonial Consent
- The Nature of Marriage
- The Family in Society
- Affirming the Person
- Toward the Fullness of Love
- The Sincere Gift of Self
- Human Communication
- Communication between the Family
- Building Character within the Home
- What Is Temperament?
- Understanding Your Child's Temperament
- Sound Judgment
- Intergenerational Relationships