This course will arm you with all the skills required to be able to manipulate and edit your images using this world-renowned piece of software.
If you're looking for a career in graphic or web design, this course can help you master some essentials skills you'll need and set you on the right path.
The course comprises eight lessons:
- Understanding the Elements Organiser and creating and adding photos to a catalogue, as well as adding star ratings and key words to tag images;
- Getting to know and use Photoshop Editor in full, guided and quick modes; basic image manipulation such as cropping and adjusting colours;
- Using the full range of tools provided by Photoshop Elements 10 such as the magic wand, lasso and eraser tools. You'll then move on to more sophisticated tools such as the eyedropper, paint bucket, sponge, bund and dodge tools;
- Layers – creating, hiding and viewing layers as well as editing layers, aligning, flipping, linking, merging and deleting layers;
- Converting images and adjusting images to change images in whole or part and printing images;
- Using tools to refine images such as the spot healing tool, the dust and scratches filter and the clone tool as well as using text masks;
- Creating photo collages, changing their layouts, adding artwork and text and sharing your photos.