The world of business requires experienced professionals with advanced knowledge in various fields of effective management, while at the same time demanding personal skills such as flexibility, adaptability, reflection, determination and creativity. These professionals must master and use a wide range of management techniques, including awareness not only of the most up-to-date theoretical knowledge but also of the current market reality and trends in the business world.
The Master of International Business is a general program with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today's business world. The program integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment.
The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education, crucial for establishing roles in today's multinational and multicultural firms involved in the constantly evolving world of global business:
- Functional methods and techniques.
- Personal development.
- The importance of strategic information decision-making.
- Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.
MODULE 1 - Economics
- International economics 6 ECTS
- Worldwide economics 3 ECTS
- International financial economy 6 ECTS
- Development economy 3 ECTS
MODULE 2 - Law
- International trade law 3 ECTS
- Public international law and EU law 3 ECTS
- International economics law 3 ECTS
MODULE 3 - Methods & Analysis
- Analysis of company economic and financial information 3 ECTS
- Statistics applied to the international economy 3 ECTS
MODULE 4 - Internationalization IT 3 ECTS
- International trade 3 ECTS
- International economics English 3 ECTS
MODULE 5 - Internship
MODULE 6 - Final Master Thesis
Total credits 70 ECTS
MODULE 1 - Environment and Global Markets-
- Current socio-economic context5 ECTS
- Marketing and commercialization in international environments5 ECTS
MODULE 2 - People Management-
- Intellectual capital and talent management5 ECTS
- Management skills5 ECTS
MODULE 3 - International Management-
- Financial management5 ECTS
- Information technological management5 ECTS
- International financial risk management5 ECTS
MODULE 4 - Strategic Management-
- Global strategic management5 ECTS
- Corporate internationalization5 ECTS
MODULE 5 - Final Master Thesis-
- Final master thesis15 ECTS
- Minor10 ECTS
Total credits 70 ECTS