Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management
- 1500 horas
- Sant Pol de Mar(Barcelona)
It includes five modules, besides the Final Project of the Master and a professional internship.
The study plan includes theoretical classes, practical classes and master classes given by renowned chefs of the gastronomy.
- Module 1: Kitchen Management and Administration. 9 ECTS, 225 hours, 5 weeks
- Module 2: Good Practices in Treating Products and Application of Culinary Techniques. 12 ECTS, 290 hours, 12 weeks.
- Module 3: Creativity and Innovation in the Kitchen. 8 ECTS, 205 hours, 6 weeks.
- Module 4: Cooking for Events. 6,5 ECTS. 165 hours, 4 weeks.
- Module 5: Baking and Pastry for Restaurants. 6,5 ECTS, 165 hours, 4 weeks
- Master Final Project. 6 ECTS, 150 hours
- Final industry internship. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Request information about the required study program.
- Submit the Curriculum Vitae, stating the professional previous experience and education in the gastronomy sector.
- Coordinate and have a personal interview with one of the members of our Board of Directors.
- Request the admission form.
- Pay the enrolment fee.
- Hand in the admission form completed along with all the information requested. All documents must be current originals and certified by the pertinent bodies.
- Make an official free pre-enrolment established by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
The Admissions Department will inform about all the requirements needed for accessing the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management and give advice on all the procedures for enrolment.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
EUHT StPOL has a study Help Fund for studies in its school. The aim of this fund is to facilitate the access to the educational programs to those candidates that, due to economic reasons, have difficulties to enroll. They are granted in a percentage basis of the total basic or academic cost of the course up to a 50% with basis in the academic record and the economic power of the candidate and of those who finance his studies.
Beneficiaries of Grup Serhs scholarship: The maximum amount of the aid together with the Serhs scholarship shall not be more than the 50% of the academic basic amount.
Non Beneficiaries of Grup Serhs scholarship: The maximum amount to be received is the 50% of the academic basic amount
Some public agencies offer other aids: MAE-AECI Scholarship (for students who are not members of the European Union)
Financing: There is an agreement with different financing agencies to obtain a special financing for the students of EUHT StPOL: