The general objectives that reflect the orientation of the title and that intend to address multidisciplinary training of future graduates in primary education are:
* To understand the function, possibilities and limits of school education and the fundamental competence which affect the different contexts and centers of primary education and their professionals.
* To master the different subjects and didactics, as well as their multidisciplinary relationship.
* To design and regulate areas of learning in the context of diversity with regard to respect for one another in order to build the values of citizenship education.
* To maintain a critical and autonomous relationship with capacity for initiative.
* To design, develop and evaluate educational projects and teaching and learning processes.
* To know and implement in the classroom information and communication technologies.
* To organize the interaction of each student with the aim of knowledge.
* To act as a mediator in every activity which is undertaken and to stimulate the potential development of students as part of a team.
* To analyze the context in which one's activity is developed and to plan in accord with a changing society.
* To exercise monitoring functions, orientation of students, and the evaluation of their learning.
* To acquire knowledge and tools to help the foundation of the psycho-pedagogical thinking in the educational process.