This course is designed for IT professionals, Administrators, Architects, and Systems Engineers.
Prior to taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners possess the following:
· A basic overall knowledge of virtualization technology
· An understanding of computing architecture, including network and storage devices, device drivers and operating systems
· Basic experience installing and administering Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
· Basic experience installing and administering Linux variants
· Intermediate knowledge of network devices and site architecture, including configuring VLANs
· Basic knowledge of storage terminology and technologies, including partitions, SANs, LUNs, iSCSI, NFS, and CIFS file shares