Foundation for a universal career.
You have the choice! Start you international career with our Bachelor in International Management. Marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, finance and controlling or human resource management – these are areas you can work in and specialise in with our degree programme.
Projects, field trips, and presentations ensure high practical relevance during the study programme. English is the language of instruction, a compulsory internship with an internationally active company and an optional semester abroad are only a few aspects that will have a positive impact on your future career.
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Accounting & Finance.
- Human Resources.
Thanks to the internship integrated by the IUBH in your studies, you have the opportunity of trying out your academic knowledge outside the classroom.
- You will also get to know the industry and its various specialisations – the perfect basis for your career choice.
- You can spend your internship in Germany or abroad
- The internship lasts a whole semester
- Forge your first contacts in industry
- Include the internship as an important element in your CV
- Make the most of the opportunity of being taken on after graduation by a company from our industry network
Students with strong academic performance can optionally spend a semester abroad at one of our partner universities (in-house selection process).
- Human Resources
- Service Operations
- Intercultural Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Foreign Language I
- Academic Research I
- Service Management Project
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Computer Analysis
- Business Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Foreign Language II
- Financial Management
- German Law
- International Law
- Foreign Language III
- Internship in Germany or Abroad
- Market Research
- Information Systems
- Academic Research II
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- or: optional Semester Abroad
- International Economics
- Change Management
- International Service Management
- Bachelor-Thesis & Colloquium
Another opportunity to gain practical experience: Extra Curriculum is an optional component of the study programme, and is offered during the first semester.
The programme contains the following:
- Workshops and conferences on and off campus on a variety of topics
- Guest lectures by experts from industry and from the aviation sector
- Excursions to industry-specific companies, for example destination agencies
- or airports
- Students are awarded a certificate for regular attendance – for their CVs
Extra Curriculum gives you additional orientation and insight into the structures of the industry from the very first semester. This is your opportunity to get to know the various forms of business organisation – and thus perhaps also your own future area of specialisation – at first hand.