This course addresses a number of important accounting issues and key factors in financial modelling. You will be introduced to best practice financial modelling techniques, whilst focusing on both the incomings and outgoings that need to be managed in financial modelling processes. Areas such as income statements, cash calculations, balance sheets, assets and liabilities taxation, and analysing financial data in graphics and data tables are all covered.
- Financial and business modelling
- Managerial accounting
- Decision making
• Develop robust, fully integrated financial forecasting models, which include sensitivity analysis, data tables and graphics
• Explain the adjustments that have to be made to the accounting profit to give taxable profit
• Understand tax coding and computation, managing tax loss and modelling of deferred tax
• Demonstrate a knowledge of modelling, income statements, cash calculations, non-current assets and non-current liabilities
Who is the module for?
The Advanced course is aimed at individuals with a working knowledge of Excel and an accounting background, who wish to master accounting related issues such as cash flow, sensitive analysis and taxation.