This program will be conducted in English
Ostelea's Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA is designed with the objective of training the future leaders of the tourism sector: directors, professionals and entrepreneurs equipped to manage business projects in the tourism and hotel sector at the very highest level. To this end, the programme particularly focuses on the development of executive skills and aptitudes of a strategic nature.
Reasons for studying the Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA at Ostelea:
- Series of conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Official status of the qualification.
- Language: The entire program is run in English.
- Multicultural approach: Over 85% of the students are international, ensuring valuable multicultural insight on the various disciplines covered on the program.
- Doing Business in Spain Seminar: Entrepreneurs in Spain share their insight into the key factors to take into account in order to be successful and competitive in the Spanish market.
- Business Game: The program applies a learning methodology based on business simulations, with physical models, enabling participants to tackle the challenge of understanding strategic planning through practice and execution within a context very similar to the real world that executives face in the course of their daily duties
- International faculty: Part of the content on certain courses is taught by lecturers from Ostelea's partner business schools and universities.
- Fieldwork projects on experiences hospitality and tourism management in hotels in tourist destinations around Barcelona.
- Case study method: The main learning methodology applied throughout the program, which places participants in real business situations so that they have to analyse them and propose their own solutions.
- Skills Management Residential Course: Intensive weekend (with two nights included) working on executive skills.
Ostelea's Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA is divided into 6 modules:
- Global Environment and Markets
- Human Resources Management
- International Management
- Corporate Internationalization
- Master's Thesis
- Elective Courses