Communication + Management + Digital Strategies
The program provides the latest skills in communication with a strategic, managerial and analytical approach. Once you complete the program, you can achieve managerial positions in branding, marketing communication, public relations, reputation management, advertising management, public affairs, stakeholder management, as well as internal and external communication.
We live in a fast-changing environment where companies are in continuous transformation as they merge, de-merge and new ventures are created. Not to mention that the digital media revolution has created new corporate challenges, forcing companies to reinvent the way they operate. In this landscape, organizations need to: (1) be ready to rapidly adapt to the latest trends; (2) magnify its reputation and brand; (3) create value and cultivate relationships with offline and online stakeholders.
The MCC as your way forward
The Master in Corporate Communication satisfies three main needs of today's communication industry:
1. UPDATE NEEDS: due to the digital revolution, corporate communication is constantly evolving. With the knowledge acquired in our program, you will learn to implement the latest practices and become critically aware of the need to anticipate future developments in the profession.
• A crisis exploded online and went viral in few hours, how can I prepare my team for next time?
• I have to develop a social media strategy, but how do I start?
2. PROFESSIONAL NEEDS: when a financial crisis takes place, companies tend to cut funds in marketing and communications. By learning in our program how to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), you will be able to show the value added to the company through communication initiatives.
• How can I show the value of my communication and marketing plan?
• How can I measure reputational risks?
3. CAREER SHIFT: your profession might be going through critical times and you might like to reinvent yourself as a corporate communication professional.
• I have passion for communication and corporate social responsibility, how can I make a shift in my career?
This master program is divided into 4 main modules plus, personal and career development workshops and the final practical projects.
- Global Digital Strategies
- Business and Management
- Strategic Communication
- Business Analytics and Research Methods